Thursday 4 August 2011

It's raining it's pouring...

I love the rain. Call me a goth if you will but I've never been a fan of the summer, more of autumn/winter kinda gal. I love how the rain sounds & feels. I like to have music when I go running but when it rains, that's my cue to leave my mp3 player at home. It's a totaly different experience.

So, I got soaked..













So did my dog (forgot to take a pic - but trust me, that was one soggy doggy!) Was totaly worth it though, I felt great for the rest of the day. I should really start timing my runs (oh the jokes!) but when I started going running I didn't want any pressure, think I was under the impression it would make it easier - ha!

Promised myself I'd have a go at making a Green Monster shake one day this week, I'm not really a fan of shakes or smoothies but so many people are raving about them that I have decided to be a sheep & try one out. We'll see ;)

This is a short post as aside from a bit of study & some old episodes of The Apprentice I didn't do much else. Also, as I write this my husband is asleep next to me & I don't want me hammering away on the keyboard to wake him up.

Good night internet
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment