Sunday 14 August 2011

It's Happening!!

Well well well...it's really happening.

My Personal Trainer course starts tomorrow..eeeeeek!! I must admit I'm not that nervous, although ask me that tonight when I'm tucked up in bed and I might have a different answer.


I created my own Facebook page called Ultimate Moxie I'm sure some people see it as a massive ego trip but it really isn't. I realised that my personal weight loss story is interesting to some people, as they always ask me about it..how did I do it? , was it easy? etc and there are so many tips and recipes I can give to people.
I guess I just like the idea of helping people acheive their weight loss and health goals.
I post all kinds of stuff on the Ultimate Moxie page, recipes, photos motivation etc and so far I'm getting a great response from it. :)I just hope that as my own knowledge grows I'll be able to help more people.




I've been giving a lot of thought into what I want to do after the course. In terms of who I want to work with, classes I might teach and how I'm going to make a career out of health and fitness.
Once I'm qualified there will be so many paths available to me, it's really quite exciting!
I've kinda fallen in love with Dynamic Yoga recently and
the more I do it the more I think I'd like to one day teach a
Dynamic Yoga class, or maybe a Yoga with weights class...but that's all far far away in a future not yet decided.


In other news, my Roller Derby team had a Fresh Meat session this weekend and as usual it was a blast! I LOVE newbies :) They are always so enthusiastic and ready to give it their all, which is all I can ever ask for as a coach and a player (playa! haha *cough...sorry, moving on)
So we've invited the newbies to come to a proper session and see how they get on. I have no doubts that they'll  love it.


Well, that's all I can update on for the moment...catch you on the flip side mofos! ;)

xoxoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment