Wednesday 15 June 2011

Positivity

Ok , so I've just completed day 6 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred & I'm LOVING it!!!
I've found that the workout is getting a little bit easier each day but not only that the workout seems to fly by now..I feel like even though I'm sweaty and breathing hard..i ould carry on for a bit longer. Am sure I'll change me mind about that come day 1 of level 2. I skipped ahead yesterday after my workout just to see what level 2 was like.....I'm scared!! haha

The 30 Day Shred has been so enjoyable so far that it's really made me have a serious think about Open University courses etc
Being the coach for my roller derby team is a big deal for me and I'd rerally like to have some proper sports, health and fitness knowledge behind me. I'd like to make our warm ups even better than they already are.
Courses and training is expensive though :( It kills me whenever I think about the skating coach course I was booked to go on that got cancelled earlier this year. I really hope they organise it for another time.

I think for now I'll just try to educate myself on health and fitness as much as I can. There is a lot of conflicting advice out there so I'll need to find the best possible resources and try to study it as much as possible.

I havn't done much crafting recently, although I have crocheted two hats since I was made redundant. Have spent every day looking for work and I have an interview this .(fingers crossed!!) Job hunting is pretty soul destroying, my lovely husband keeps telling me that not getting an interview is no reflection on me and i've only been out of work for 10 days but..I hate it. I hate knowing that I'm not getting paid at the end of the month, I miss the books, I miss getting out of the house every day.
I just have to remain positive and KNOW that I will get a job soon and hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."  ~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader's Digest, June 1995

xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment