Sunday 26 June 2011

MUST stay out of the kitchen during times of stress...

I'm due to find out if I got the job I've interviewed for tomorrow. I am obviously worried & or stressed about it because today I am not (totaly am) ashamed to say I've not stopped eating ALL day! I haven't eaten this much in so long..it's out of control people!
Let's review:

Breakfast - 1 slice of homemade cherry pie
AND a peanut butter & jam sandwich         
It's worth mentioning that I had a 3 hr derby practice today, I'd normally eat a big bowl of porridge....but not today.

Skipped lunch as I was at training but the pie & sandwich from earlier helped me stay full BUT when I got back home after practice I ate the following:

1 HUGE bowl of homemade vegan chili with rice
half a garlic baguette
a second slice of pie with a scoop of ice cream
THEN
lots of mint chocolate
a bag of crisps
a 3rd slice of pie (I can see a pattern forming..can you?)

I would normally never dream of eating that much. It amazes me how I used to eat that much and more on a daily basis when I was a big fat fatty....oh yea, but that's another post for another time.
Point is....I'm stress eating. It's just as well I did 3 hrs of skating today or I'd be feeling a whole lot worse!

I really want this job, I'll be pretty gutted if I don't get it but am trying my best to stay positive. I'm also in a fair amount of ..yup you guessed it..neck pain.
It never seems to bother me when I'm training but straight after it aches like a mother! So am full of painkillers. Going to have an early night with a movie in bed & a herbal tea.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow...........................................and I MUST stay out of the kitchen for the rest of the night.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment