Wednesday 16 March 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

For how long? I don't know.

About a month ago I deleted all my old posts. I started blogging around September 2010 and did is so sporadically that after a few months of not writing anything I became fed up with the whole thing and deleted the lot!

Looking back, I'm kinda glad I did. It's time to take a deep breath & start again.
Am going to try my hardest to blog as often as I can and to not sweat the little things.

I've been battling a sore throat, hacking cough and low mood today so will keep things short otherwise I'll end up spiraling into a 'woe is me' pity party and NO ONE needs to read about that!
So, my plans for the evening are to stay wrapped up, plenty of hot drinks and induldge in just one or two (who am I kidding?!) of these lovely Divine 70% Dark Chocolate Eggs....yum!




Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment