Wednesday 3 August 2011

Studying!!

My brain is buzzing with so much information. I've started my pre-learning study for the Personal Trainer Course. I've managed to get myself onto the August course so I only have 2 weeks to prepare!!
It's been kinda fun though, I think because I'm actually interested in what I'm studying it doesn't feel like a chore.

I have no other news really. I went to see Captain America last night and really enjoyed it. I really didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Didn't get back hom till after midnight and didn't get to bed till gone 1am so I had a cheeky lie in this morning (which I havn't done since I was made redundant, was determined to keep getting up at a resonable hour) so that was nice.

 The weather has been so hot recently it's made running hard but I'm determined to keep it up. I've already noticed an improvement in my stamina. It's funny how I hate the first 10mins or so but then I really get into the swing of it. This kind of weather makes me want to swim! When am I going to win the lottery so I can have a pool??? :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment